सुस्वागतम् MY SCHOOL या ब्लॉगवर आपले सहर्ष स्वागत आहे.

DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH

 

DIRECT AND INDIRECT SPEECH

…………………………………………………………………

1) Alok says, "I am reaching home soon’’.

 ✅Alok says that he is reaching home soon.

2) Amit says, "I shall never join politics,"

✅Amit says that he will never join politics.

3) she will say to me," I shall attend the class."

✅She will tell me that she will attend the class.

4) He said to me," I am reading’’

✅He told me that he was reading.

5)He said to me, "You can read"

✅He said to me that I could read.

6)The boy said, "I attend my class regalaraly.’’

✅The boy said that he attended his class regularly.

7) Vinay said to me, "I am feeling unwell’’

✅Vinay told me that he was felling unwell.

8) The people said, "We have last a great leader"

✅The people said that they had lOst a a great leader.

9) He said to me, "I went patna’’.

✅He said to me that he had gone Patna.

10) Ram said, "she arrived at the party late’’

✅Ram said that she had arrived at the party late.

11) He said to me, " I was reading".

✅He said to me that he had been reading.

 

12) He said to me," she was doing her computer course’’.

✅He told me that she had been doing her computer course.

13) He said to me, ‘’I had done that work’’.

✅He said to me that he had done that work.

14) They said to me,  "Sumit had gone in the morning’’.

✅They told me that Sumit had gone in the morning.

15) He said to Rashmi, " the baby had been crying all night’’.

✅He told Rashmi  that the baby had been crying all night.

16) The teacher said,’’ The earth is round’’.

✅The teacher said that the earth is round.

17) The principal said, " Gandhiji died in 1948"

✅The principal said that Gandhij died in 1948.

18) He said, " The earth moves around the sun’’

✅He said that the earth moves around the sun.

19) I said, "Dogs bark at strangers’’.

✅I said that dogs bark at strangers.

20) Soni said to  him," I lost my ring last night’’.

✅Soni told him that she had lost her ring previous night.